Smackdown On Hesbola Smackdown On Hesbola

hm

well, too short in my opinion, lip syncing was decent it seemed kind of rant-ish without any action though. recommend you work more on the animation front or else people will vote based on politics instead of quality.

Vinbasshred responds:

so basically you rated it on your political view too? That's fine. Blaze is a traditional frame by frame hand drawn 2D cat. He's not a 'sprite' or a stickman, or created in the computer. Show me more of that on this site and I will agree. But right now, I rarely find anyhting on here that's anymore than what I listed Blaze is not. Blaze owns. Sorry liberals! HAHAHAHHAAAAH!!!

The White, The Black The White, The Black

great stuff :D

i love your style, the sketchy background was really nice and the colors really complementary to the mood. the whole thing was really well done, good luck making portal i give you a 5 :D

Foamy Confession XXI Foamy Confession XXI

erm

I'm pretty neutral about foamy and his counterpart, but don't you think this is unsuitable material and not really worthwhile to spend time on? If you don't like a series don't watch it, why make a creation simply to hate on it. Some flashes arent everyones cup of tea, I didn't like a lot of what makes the top 30 but they're up there none the less. I think you probably have enough skills to make something good but you're wasting your time flaming other people.

azrag responds:

I dont watch it I have before and i am doing this because someone like illwillpress is a dumbass doodler who makes shitty drawings. He should stop being popular because foamy is not that great and those who think so can shove it in the asshole of goatse for all i care